Graphic courtesy of Tim Villegas blog: http://www.thinkinclusive.us/mix-applesauce-with-medicine-to-create-inclusive-classroom-communities/
WHAT WE DO
Integration Action for Inclusion
- supports parents who want inclusive education for their children.
- provides parents with strategies on how to prepare for and participate in team meetings, IPRC’s, appeal hearings and other school meetings.
- supports and assists parents, teachers and school boards in developing individualized programs for students in inclusive settings.
- consults with government Ministries regarding changes to legislation, policies and practices on inclusion.
- organizes seminars and workshops on topics related to inclusion such as quality program, working models of inclusion, legal rights and advocacy for children.
- publishes a regular newsletter.
- maintains a Resource Library which consists of books, articles and videos on inclusion.